5/19/2016

Work It Out !


Hey ! 
I finally got it ! I found my style, I didn`t post that much in last time, reason is that I couldn`t find style which will suit me, which I will feel really good in and comfortable. 
I try to do posts a lot of times but I didn`t feel it. 
So in my opinion there is no point to post thinks that u actually don`t like.
In this time I was tried new looks and I finally find it, actually I already knew what it was, but I didn`t want to stick to this one, I was thinking that something else will be better for me. 
I was wrong, now I`m glad that I had time to think about it. 
I find my inspiration, to work on me, and start new chapter in my life.
Now when I know what I want to do and show u, I will star again doing posts. 
I will try do at least one post per week, if I will have time and someone to do photos, 
and I will try my best to show u ME. 
See u soon  ! .




No comments:

Post a Comment