8/02/2015

In My Dream .


Hey :3
Okay what i should say on Start , Maybe a little about my LOVE Fashion .
This what i will write is not actually note to pics I done , only a little maybe.
So i really love Japan and fashion there , like i think 4 years now .
I love in this that the girls look really cute , and young ,
even if they have really crazy clouths or hair style they still look great .
I really love Liz Lisa kind of clothes  .
They are so girly and cute .
And the best in Japan is this that if girl wear clothes like this and 
she is more then 20 years old , they don't look at her ,
like on weirdo this is normal there , and even fashionably .
I have this problem that im afraid of wear clothes in this type ,
because of this that a lot of people are like ,, How old are you ? '' or
,, Why you are so childish? '' .
But the truth is that I really love Cute staff , actually I'm obsessed about Cute stuff .
In Poland it was impossible to show what you want wear , but finally I changed place ,
and I live in different country now , hope I will open more here .
If someone had same problem like me, let me know how you get out of this .
Enough of writing :)
This look what I'm wear on this pics is nothing really special ,
but i really like it because it is comfortable and simple .
I try add some cute accent to this look so hope you will like it :)







Hope u like it :* 

1 comment:

  1. Plecak - uwielbiam takie rozwiązania :D Nie lubię nosić torebki gdy jest przeładowana książkami na uczelnie, dlatego też zdecydowałam sie na plecak, bardzo podobny, tylko zamówiony przez neta na e-baron. Taki szary, z takimi ramiączkami, ze skóry, super się trzyma no i ciężar rozkłada się po całości, a nie tylko na bok. Jak chce torebkę to biorę mniej tabunu :)

    ReplyDelete